Welcome to Hobby Economist Blog

 


This is my first here. I am an ordinary person. I love economics and business. I like to write a lot and I have been for quite a long time on different topics. So, I hope that some of you will enjoy reading here.

Why do we like to write? We like to write because we enjoy it. It is like creating something with words and ideas. We express ideas with words and sentences.

This blog will be about economics and business. So, in a way it is not for every one but on the other hand, you can see that my writing is very easy to understand. In other words, I can express my ideas very easily so that most people will understand. Anyway, it is upto you to regularly visit here. If you like then come back here regularly.

I believe that to be a writer the only thing that you need to do is to read a lot. If you can read a lot then you will be able to write regularly.

Let us come back to the original topic. What can you expect here? I will write about different issues to related global economy. Am I an expert? No, not all. Then why am I writing on this topic? Why should you bother to read?

Well, I like this topic and I now regret a lot that I was never regular. I read a lot but did not write much. So, I like to start it again. I love to read about global economy. I have been a keen observer about global economy since 1997. Wow, more than 24 years! Yes, it is. I remember the Asian economic crisis of 1997. In fact, that crisis created a deep interest on me about global economy.

Why am I asking you read my posts? Well, I know that you will enjoy it if you come back regularly. We can have a chat from time to time about different issues. It will not take more than 5 minutes to read a post. So, if you feel that you can spare 5 minutes then why not?

Comments

  1. Though It’s your first post but I have started enjoying it as you have vast knowledge for the world and it’s economy.

    We all love to do something with life but the problem is we never give enough time to do the best of it. I am sure I will visit this site to read about you and your expert opinions about the economy as I love to learn new things and this place seems best for me.

    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to read your post. Writing is like a great things i also believe this. To improve our writing quality we must need to study more. Thank you so much for this nice pos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sir for starting the blogging about global economy. We know you are great writer. We reading your all kind of post in Facebook. We made our reading and writing habit from you. I'm interested reading regular here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, Covid-19 poses a challenge to the middle class and the poor. But in this situation we can think positively and use it Sitting at home, we can focus on e-commerce, e-learning We can become self-reliant by increasing our basic skills. It could be, freelancing, outsourcing, graphics designing, our local products and much more. We can't stop a natural epidemic like Covid, but we can fight it and prepare ourselves to survive. Many thanks for the informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely I will visit here frequently reading your posts. because I am also interested about world economy. I am a student of business background. And from all the courses I need to complete Economics was the most favourite one. And in MBA I had the opportunity to learn about this from my dearest course teacher. Always I questioned him about many things regarding different economical term. It was really enjoyable know. That's why I am really interested on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much sir for this nice topic.Of coarse I will visit here to read your writing.And I believe that writing skills are great skills to take place in the minds of others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Cinema Industry Suffering During Covid Situation

Wealth Gap during Corona Virus Days